Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. All the products supplied by BENTUO are subject to warranty period of 5 years.
2. All guarantees are only valid if (i) The purchase can be verified by BENTUO and or the production of a valid contact or profoma invoice with signature or stamp. (ii) The product has been installed by a qualified electrician.
3. BENTUO will replace, repair, rectify or take back the non-functioning products if they have been properly used for their intended purpose, in accordance with compliance of any applicable BENTUO operating and installation instructions, and BENTUO should be notified with full details of the non-functionality within the warranty period.
4. For all the non-functioning products, verified by BENTUO, in the first two years of the warranty period, BENTUO is supposed to provide a free replacement and maintenance and the cost of the return is to be covered by us. In the remaining years, BENTUO agrees to repair or replace, but the cost of the return will be covered by purchaser.
5. BENTUO reserves the right to test returned goods to indentify if defects have arisen after delivery or as a result of misuse, wear or tear, or other acts by the buyer.
6. This warranty is void and doesn’t apply to products that fail as a result of neglect, mistake, misuse, alteration, improper installation or implementation. This includes but is not limited to: improper wiring, installation under improper and non approved operating environments such as temperature, humidity or voltage condition; improper installation using components that are not approved or are not BENTUO manufactured products.
7. BENTUO reserves the right at its sole discretion to replace a product with a new product of equivalent specification if a faulty item is beyond repair. Any repaired or replaced products will then be covered by the remaining period of the LED BENTUO warranty.
8. What is not covered under this limited warranty is defects of any kind caused or created by improper installation of any kind; damage caused during shipping to purchaser or beyond “ acts of Nature of God. BENTUO will not cover additional labor costs or warranty such labor associated with replacement products. This warranty document represents the only express or implied warranty-no other warranties exist.
For any questions, please call our customer service department or your sales representative. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
If something's gone wrong, we'd like to make it simple and easy for you to get help. Please read our brief return policy below before returning an item to us.
Most products are covered by at least three year warranty against defects in workmanship. Exceptions to that are clearly stated on the product page.
Certain products, as clearly stated on the related product page, are not returnable. This applies to Bargain Basement Goods, Special Orders and others we may offer from time to time.
If you simply decide you do not like a product, you may return it for refund as long as it is postmarked or shipped via UPS or Fedex within 10 calendar days of receipt. You can also request a store credit which can be applied to the purchase of any other item in our store.
We do not provide return shipping labels or reimburse for same unless a shipping error is involved. You can use the most inexpensive means of postal mail or ground service to ship us your return.
Please be sure to include all original, undamaged packaging, instruction sheets, and so forth.
Please do not return products which have been user modified or damaged for refund. Credit can not be given for items received with wires cut, backing removed, or casing seals tampered with.
17% restocking charge applies to returns for refund.
Restocking charge is waived if you exchange for something of equal or greater value or wish to have us issue a store credit for future purchases.
You will need an RMA number before returning your product. Please be sure to email us as requested below before dispatching any goods.
To arrange for your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and simply tell us what you would like to return and why. We will respond to you promptly with further instructions.
Thank you for your business. Please feel free to call us M-F 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.